Welcome to Watt Dhamma Visudhikaram!
Watt Dhamma Visudhikaram was built under the constitute of Buddhist Support Society Inc. which is a non-profitable, no partisan and religious organization.
According to by-laws, Buddhist Support Society Inc. (BSS) was founded in April 2, 1997. It initiated by Bhikkhu Santipalathero Chhan Aun, Bhikkhu Dhammavinayo Touch Phorn, Bhikkhu Chum Sary, and many other Buddhist devotees.
The main headquarter of BSS is located in Rochester city, Minnesota, United States of America.
- To propagate Buddhism, collect and compile Buddhist scriptures, and facilitate the study of Buddha Dhamma to outreaching peoples all ages, race and social status.
- To build the Buddhist temple suitable for Buddhist congregation and the ability; and stylize building correctly according to Buddhist art and architect.
- To practice and preserve Khmer culture as well as to spread it in the third country.
- To ensure that Buddhist temple is guided and led by Buddhist monks. All contributors should wish to accumulate merits solely. They are prohabited to possess this public property.
- The society pertains the Buddhist discipline as the core principle, and it is also compatible with government's IRS (1954).
- The society doesn't allow anyone to take or possess the assets as their private wealth.
- No one including leaders, members or others legally possesses the assets of the society when it is dissolved.
- When the society is dissolved, all assets and property, after expanded or paid debts, the rests will offer to any association/society that has the same objectives or share similar characteristics, and it accords to IRS as well.